Building office

Responsibilities of the building office

The building office is responsible for issues to do with zone planning, building legislation and building applications.

Forms for building applications within the building zones are available from municipal administration or can be downloaded as PDF. [pdf document, 32 KB]

Vals municipality's building legislation is also available for download as PDF:[pdf document, 600KB]

The appropriate forms for buildings outside the building zones (BAB) are available. More information is available online from the Grisons Office for Spatial Development[], Land Use Planning department.