Responsibilities of the OASI office
The OASI office is a branch of the Canton of Grisons Social Insurance Institute.
It advises on matters of
- old age and survivors' insurance (OASI)
- disability insurance (DI)
- loss-of-income insurance (LII)
- family allowances (FA)
- health insurance premium reductions (HPR)
It is responsible for
- issues to do with the insurance certificate (OASI card)
- Child allowances
- Applications for OASI and DI pensions and additional benefits
- Registration for the self-employed
- Pay slips from employers who Grisons' social insurance has responsibility for.